Massachusetts Solar Companies
How to find a good solar company in Massachusetts?
The Solar Company You Choose Should:
- first, be upfront and honest if your home or business is right for solar power. Not all are.
- use only high efficiency solar panels
- use only panels that have long warranties and are insured
- use only marine grade anodized aluminum mounts and rails
- have all necessary insurance coverage and licenses
- have plenty of experience
- be approved by the “National Roofing Contractors Association”
- not void your roofs warranty
Massachusetts has close to 400 solar companies, employing twelve thousand people. These companies have installed a total of 2.2 GW of solar panels, ranking Massachusetts 7th nationally.